DADOquartz freestanding bathtubs and basins are distributed to various markets globally. We are continuously on the lookout for more distribution opportunities to further increase our international market presence
What Makes DADOquartz Different?
DADOquartz freestanding bathtubs and basins are manufactured using our own unique DADOquartz material. From the earth of southern Africa, quartz ore is mined, crushed and combined with a mixture of resins and other natural minerals to create DADOquartz. Its special properties give our products exceptional hardness and distinguishing longevity with an enduring satin finish, backed by our lifetime warranty. The material has a natural matt stone appearance and is silky smooth to the touch. Products are also available in a gloss finish.
Benefits of being a DADOquartz distributor:
- Innovative and comprehensive product ranges, worldwide brand recognition
- Representation at leading international trade fairs like ISH in Germany and Cersaie in Italy
- Exclusivity agreement – the only distributor in your country
- Lead referrals from head office for product inquiries in your country
- DADOquartz products are packed in eco-friendly wooden crates and double sealed for protection.
Applicants, please take note of the following criteria when applying for distributorship. Applicants should have:
- Grow a network of resellers within the local market.
- Focus on DADOquartz product range distribution.
- An import/export license in place.
- Warehousing & office facilities geared toward distribution.
- A sales team with relevant qualifications or industry experience.
- Offer product, marketing and sales support to customers/sales channel.
- Agree on and meet sales targets.
- Provide regular marketing and sales updates.
- Actively promote & grow the DADOquartz brand and products, including online promotion on applicant’s website and other available platforms.
- Act and conduct business according to our brand values